Produce 2 fine and almost invisible micro-perforations as close as 5mm apart with our CP Applicator
Get letterpress quality results with this close proximity creasing and micro-perforating tool.
Perfect for businesses that produce tear out order forms, vouchers or coupons, the CP Applicator enables a special creasing cassette to be housed in the middle to guarantee accurate folding.
- Micro-perforates as close as 5mm and up to 50mm apart
- Saves on outsourcing costs – it gives you the technical ability to complete more of your work in-house
- Helps you complete your jobs on time – you’re not limited by speed as it works as fast as your machine can run
- Works perfectly on cross grain materials regardless of solid ink coverage
- Easy to assemble
- Precision cut 17, 25 & 52 teeth per inch micro-perf blades
- Creasing ribs housed in special cassette
- In-built colour coding system that simplifies setting procedures
- Versatile male blade holder that accommodates perf/crease/perf applications in close proximity
- Adaptable set of spacer rings that dictate distances from blade to blade/crease
- Specially designed nylon perfing sleeve aids precision micro-perforating tolerances
- Colour-coded creasing ribs available for different grades of stock
Compatible with the Following Types of Folding and Scoring Machine
- Herzog & Heymann
Machine manufacturer not listed? Call us on +44 (0)1455 554 491 and we’ll advise you on whether we have a device available to suit your needs.