Turn your folder into a creasing and folding machine with the Tri-Creaser Fast Fit – guaranteed to eliminate fibre cracking at up to 30,000 products an hour
The unique design means you can attach a choice of three colour-coded split creasing ribs into the male hub mounted on your folding equipment, to crease various stocks, without having to take the shafts out of your machine.
To use the Tri-Creaser Fast Fit you simply slide it on to your machine’s exit shafts. The patented rubber technology of the creasing ribs gently stretches the fibres in the material you’re creasing to enable it to fold without cracking.
- Completely eliminates fibre cracking on stock ranges from 85 to 350gsm
- Produces creases that are as good as or better than a flatbed cylinder impression
- Pays for itself between 1-4 job runs
- Saves expensive outsourcing costs and enables you to get work to your customers faster
- No more removing shafts to change crease settings
- Set up in minutes and change from one crease setting to another in seconds, thanks to the split creasing ribs
- Produce a choice of multiple crease settings for any print/stock combination, including toner-based digital outputs
- Works just as well when it creases and folds against the grain as it does with it
- Operates as quickly as your folding machine can run with no limitations on speed
Compatible with the Following Types of Folding and Scoring Machines
- Herzog & Heymann
Machine manufacturer not listed? Call us on +44 (0)1455 554 491 and we’ll advise you on whether we have a device available to suit your needs.